Tuesday 12 November 2013

THE PRINCE OF WHALES HAS GONE TO WALES..

My Prince of Whales has gone to Wales as part of a group exhibition at Llantarnam Grange, St.David's Road, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP441PD www.lgac.org.uk.

I am really excited to be part of this exhibition as I am from Wales originally and this will be my first time exhibiting there. The show entitled 'On my mother's knee' is an exhibition of makers influenced by domestic heritage. Other Artists include: Kirsty Anderson, Julie Arkell, Jessie Chorley, Caren Garfen, Lynn Setterington and Ruth Singer.

The exhibition runs from 23rd November 2013 until 11th January 2014.

On the 4th on January I will be there doing a Q&A from 11.00 onwards... booking is advised so please contact Llantarnam Grange directly on 01633 483321 if you would like to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment