Monday 7 April 2014

Artists Open House Trail 2014: 'Kate's Crochetquarium'

Every year I take part in the Artists Open Houses trail where my studio shop will be open four weekends in May. This year my studio will be filled with a vast array of crocheted art and knitted fashion and home ware. The studio shop will be open Saturdays and Sundays 12.00-6.00. We look forward to seeing you there!

'Kate's Crochetquarium'
Over the past year I have been working on a series of crocheted fish for a book called 'Fishy Friday' (as many of you who read this blog will have seen as I post a different fish each week.. every Friday) So... if you are planning to come and visit the studio shop expect to see lot sequined lovelies including this clown fish and lots of brand new pieces created especially for the Artists Open Houses trail 'Kate's Crochetquarium'. For more info about other artists taking part go to www.aoh.org.uk  '

No comments:

Post a Comment